Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10271 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,619TL (44,969 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)