Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (27,009 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)