Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10198 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,017TL (49,194 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)