Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 74,593TL ($11,852) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)