Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.563 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 440% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,450TL ($18,930) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)