Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.466 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,246TL ($11,205) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)