Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 237% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,188TL (NZ$28,622) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)