Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,881TL (NZ$24,968) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)