Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04348 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,312TL (Taka 122,181) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)