Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04748 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,015TL (Taka 63,515) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)