Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03917 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,153TL (Taka 80,491) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)