Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04692 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (Taka 70,058) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (41 minutes ago)