Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06659 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,911TL (руб 58,732) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)