Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05360 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,085TL (руб 523,979) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)