Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,381TL (61,097 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)