Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,603TL (S/. 3,862) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)