Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,098TL (S/. 4,285) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)