Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.109 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,140TL (S/. 6,439) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)