Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.105 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,526TL (S/. 3,192) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)