Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.090 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,626TL (S/. 3,326) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)