Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16555 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,538TL (Mex$ 21,373) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)