Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,706TL (CH$1,175,154) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)