Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00544 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,276TL (CH$786,214) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)