Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00742 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,387TL (CH$456,537) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)