Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,137TL (CH$1,181,870) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)