Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,197TL (S/. 3,770) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)