Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,142TL (¥188,387) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)