Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 380% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 75,038TL (¥2,301,783) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)