Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02957 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 347% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 69,820TL (¥2,361,309) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)