Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10577 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,898TL (27,403 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)