Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08807 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,603TL (63,617 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)