Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10430 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,182TL (59,268 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)