Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11796 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,106TL (26,327 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)