Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12079 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL (25,590 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)