Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13267 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,208TL (24,178₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)