Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05895 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,262TL (руб 106,226) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)