Cost of living comparison between Cherepovets, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05510 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,481TL (руб 63,180) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)