Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06532 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,632TL (руб 40,290) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)