Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,674TL (元30,044) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (38 minutes ago)