Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,634TL (元6,101) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)