Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,025TL (元63,970) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (21 minutes ago)