Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,548TL (元4,863) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,771 (41 minutes ago)