Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (元5,323) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)