Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45510 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,560TL (元62,757) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)