Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,563TL (€9,890) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (37 minutes ago)