Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,460TL (€2,762) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (28 minutes ago)