Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,134TL (руб 41,253) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)