Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06692 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,595TL (руб 38,774) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)