Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05473 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,806TL (руб 51,263) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)