Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06688 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,962TL (руб 44,297) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)