Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06545 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,713TL (руб 41,446) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)