Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.646 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 257% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,805TL (C$21,092) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)