Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.852 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,545TL (C$7,532) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)