Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 260% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,998TL (C$16,666) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)