Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.002 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,217TL (C$1,738) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)