Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.174 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,456TL (C$1,404) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)