Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 367% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 58,375TL ($15,317) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)