Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,180TL ($1,421) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)