Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (R$ 3,093) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)