Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (R$ 2,860) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)