Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,023TL (€2,828) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (44 minutes ago)