Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,460TL (€812) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)