Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 118% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,447TL (元7,465) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)