Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,799TL (元45,256) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)