Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 388% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,872TL (元30,082) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)