Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 409% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,091TL (元34,331) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (28 minutes ago)