Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00312 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 292% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,688TL (₩4,700,776) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)