Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00416 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,352TL (₩1,526,651) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (about 1 hour ago)