Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10757 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,294TL (49,211 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (35 minutes ago)