Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,460TL (51,526 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (34 minutes ago)