Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,664TL (9,938元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)