Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,012TL (元11,428) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)