Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.717 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,534TL (元4,932) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)