Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,145TL (元8,030) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)