Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05667 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL (₨57,937) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)