Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 367% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,592TL (€3,639) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)