Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10525 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,582TL (34,033 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)