Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.097 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,461TL (€4,176) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)