Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,213TL (€743) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)