Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14954 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,373TL (29,243 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)