Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,107TL (Mex$ 36,669) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)