Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18115 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,206TL (Mex$ 34,256) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)