Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,973TL (Mex$ 22,826) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (39 minutes ago)