Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,746TL ($1,256) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (40 minutes ago)