Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.575 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 225% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,840TL ($14,781) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)