Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL ($963) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)