Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 214% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,173TL ($12,378) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)