Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,776TL ($12,667) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)