Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07474 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,018TL (Php334,727) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)