Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06879 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,072TL (Php44,661) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (about 1 hour ago)