Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07819 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,395TL (Php43,411) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)