Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07457 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,315TL (Php44,462) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)