Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,483TL (Php367,924) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)