Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07186 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,465TL (Php368,296) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (21 minutes ago)