Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,927TL (€1,286) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)