Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 372% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 70,795TL (€17,164) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)