Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 335% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,921TL (€16,847) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)