Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,961TL (R$ 7,962) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)