Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,113TL (€2,888) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)