Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,733TL (€2,743) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 3 hours ago)