Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,178TL (€761) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)