Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,718TL (€2,752) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)