Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.977 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 162% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,044TL (€4,285) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)