Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,926TL (R$ 5,870) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)