Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,095TL (€4,063) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)