Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38772 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,891TL (7,456 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)