Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37418 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,477TL (57,399 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)