Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,123TL (R$ 3,505) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)