Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,919TL (R$ 4,485) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)