Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,838TL (R$ 2,383) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)