Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,118TL (COL$19,061,491) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (24 minutes ago)