Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,855TL (COL$19,147,854) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)