Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (COL$2,583,512) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (36 minutes ago)