Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,810TL (COL$11,765,868) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)